Airfare.com, is looking for upbeat, focused, sales minded individuals to answer
incoming calls and make reservations for airline tickets around the globe from our
call center located in Falls Church, VA. If you are able to work a flexible schedule
and communicate with customers via telephone and/or email in a positive and efficient
manner, this may be the job for you.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefits including:
- Bi-weekly sales bonus
- Shift and weekend differential
- Paid holidays
- Excellent travel privileges
- Manage high volume of incoming reservation calls.
- Qualify callers and their needs in order to close the sale.
- Must meet and maintain established sales goals.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate patience and telephone etiquette with customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Six months experience in Call Center, Hotel Front Desk, Reservation Sales or Sales preferred.
- Must be able to work any shift in 24/7 call center environment, including weekends and some holidays
(start on 3-12 shift including weekends and holidays)
- Must have strong sales skills including up selling skills and closing skills.
- Must be proficient in PC skills. (MSOffice, Outlook, Internet)
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
- Excellent attendance is a must.
- Must be willing to complete and pass a criminal background investigation and drug screen prior to hire.
- Travel Required: No
- Relocation Approved: No
- Background Check Required: Yes
- Degree Preferred: High School